In addition to our RiskMap® services, below are other services that may be of interest to you. Enhanced settlement solution services for settling Workers Comp and other casualty claims can save up to 40%…
- Accelerated Settlement Solutions – Solutions for Your Problem Legacy Casualty Claims. Help to save you up to 40% of your claims-related costs.
- Medical Lien Verification and Negotiation – facilitates the entire Lien and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) verification and negotiation process, from initial contact with the representative’s health plan to final negotiation of the lien
- Accelerated Future Medical Cost Projections – brings a multi-functional team of insurance specialists, claim professionals, nurses, doctors, and attorneys with the primary objective of accelerating the claims from the current “status quo” to a future strategic, cost-reducing objective
- Medicare Set-Asides, MMSEA Section 111 Mandatory Data Reporting – specialized Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) insurance claim settlement solutions to address the needs of Workers Compensation and Liability claims under the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service requirements. Includes MMSEA Section 111 data reporting under Medicare requirements.
- Life Care Planning – recognized throughout the claim industry as a leading source of thoughtful consideration for quality of life management. Unique vision and support to create documentation that educates and communicates the disability for individuals with catastrophic illness or injuries.
- Structured Settlements – Financial Planning for the entire life cycle which takes into consideration the current and future situation. Povides advanced asset allocation strategies for the specific financial objectives, including Estate Planning Strategies. With a detailed analysis of advanced life care situations to address more complicated and complex situations.
- Custodial Account Administration – assistance and support for complex situations to support compliance and financial management matters.
- Special Needs Trust Development – assistance with medical trusts to cover anticipated (and certain unanticipated) medical expenses over the injured person’s lifetime.
- Associated Financial Planning – assistance and support for Litigation, Life, Disability, Health, Annuity, and other Insurances, Trust Management, Settlement Negotiations, and Reserve Management associated with a claim.
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in learning more about any of these other services, have some questions, or are interested in ordering some analyses, simply fill out the form below, or contact us by phone.
We look forward to hearing from you and will gladly respond to you by email, phone, Skype, etc.: