AI Assisted Automated Analysis leads to Retention Optimization Solutions.
We use data to level the playing field in negotiations with underwriters, which often reduces your premiums.
For insurers, we use data to improve the focus and profitability of your risk portfolios.
“Alan is a Delight to Work With!”
“Alan helped us to reduce our Treaty Costs by over 15%!”
“Alan delivered exactly what was described.”
Risk Analysis Services’ helps organizations optimize their position in the insurance marketplace
RAS uses RiskMap ® , its proprietary IP, to dive deep into organizations’ historical loss data (Property/Casualty, Health/Benefits).
With this process, we are able to dive deeply into data, uncover hidden facts, and reveal actionable insights.
“Working with Alan and his team was a delight. One of the rare occasions where an expert service provider delivered exactly what was described. The entire process was smooth and pleased to report Alan Cantor and Risk Analysis Services (RAS) were able to level the playing field for our client and their reinsurance broker in negotiations with the reinsurers, saving over 15% on their next renewal.“
– James R. Girardin, President – Amethyst Captive Insurance Solutions, Burlington VT
RAS Risk Analysis Delivers VALUE:
• Initial Review Determines if Historical Loss Data may reasonably support negotiation of improved risk-retention and coverage position.
• Calculate Self-Insured Retentions (SIRs) and Loss Layers that help maximize retention strategy.
• Assess impact of Litigation Management and other programs in achieving savings in the arc of expected losses in the absence of such innovative strategies to help control the Enterprise Cost of Risk. Assess Enterprise Risk Management policies and strategies.
• Assess validity of Premium and Cost Allocation strategies based on their correlation (or absence of correlation) with desired outcomes in inducing reduced frequency and/or severity of claims, thus achieving savings in the arc of expected losses.
• Demonstrate impact of Safety & Loss Control programs in reducing frequency & severity of losses.
• Analyze Potential Ways future losses might be reduced.
We are Pioneers in the Risk Analysis Field.
Alan Cantor has a history of being a pioneer in the risk analysis field. Alan Cantor wrote the first GENSIM – Generalized Simulation Model at Marsh in 1979 (using 4-character years, enabling GENSIM and its derivatives to be more readily used through the Y2K transition).
Using Mr. Cantor’s expertise in statistical forecasting, many years ago applied what he learned at Wharton to the benefit of major risks for organizations to enjoy the value of a more transparent and fairer treatment in the
With the current proprietary RiskMap® automation of these proven technologies, RAS delivers
these benefits to a broad spectrum of organizations and enterprises at economically compelling value propositions.
Level the playing field in the insurance marketplace